[pct-l] Ride to the ADZPCTKO from the trail.

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 16:09:59 CST 2011

Kevin,

While the Kickoff is a 3-day event, the most important day for events is
Saturday. I only attended on Saturday in both 2008 & 2009.  You should check out
the website for the schedule. Since I will be returning to the trail again this
summer I plan to try to attend Kickoff again this year.  I could stop at Warner
Springs early Saturday morning and pick you up. I will have room for up to three
hikers total.  I would be leaving to return home (I live in Agua Dulce) early on
Sunday morning and could drop you off at Warner Springs.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson

My Phone # is:  1(661) 268-1932