[pct-l] Ride to the ADZPCTKO from the trail.

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 15:27:42 CST 2011

I went to KO last year and got there early on Thursday. Not much going on
Thursday, I think there was a trail jeopardy in the PM but can't remember much
else that night. It was COLD, hail, rain, and snow in the area that day. There
was a small handful of people there on Thursday but things didn't really start
filling up until Friday, that seemed to be the true start. Lots of activities &
people Fri. and Sat. I don't recall much going on Sunday... I think we packed up
and left around 10am and lots of the park was already clearing out. A great
event though, tons of fun & opportunity to meet so many people! There were some
really great "classes", constant updates on water reports, great grub and
nighttime films on the tyvek screen. Definitely worth the trip back!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir