[pct-l] Independence Showers & laundry

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 09:47:44 CST 2011

The Courthouse Motel is nearly across the street from the Chevron, which is also within a block of the post office.  There are also Ray's Den, The Mt Williamson and Independence Inn motels.  The Winnemucha (sp) Hotel is closed now, possibly for renovation. The Eastern Sierra Transit stop is across from the Chevron.

The Incredible Bulk