[pct-l] Independence Showers & laundry

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 08:59:53 CST 2011

The Chevron is also the laundromat, 1 washer & dryer w/a scoop of soap  for
$5 as I recall; at least it was when I came through in 08. To my knowledge,
 it didn't have the showers in 08, but then I had a motel room, w/hiker
discount,  across the street (don't remember the name at present).

Bob "Trekker"  Brewer
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See,  if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its free."  -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 2/6/2011 2:03:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,