[pct-l] Why don't we wee more Thoracic bags (front packs / balance pockets / bodypack) in the Industry?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 23:22:12 CST 2011

Dear Tortoise

My camera system

http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/SolitudeNow.jpg

I set it DryLib position. Left side of the waist belt. When the steep
climb or the vertical ladder appeared, I loosen the fixed belt to the
right shoulder belt. Then the camera box moves to the left side.

The short coming is unbalance of the weight. Then, when I walk in a
level ground, I tighten the fixed belt to maintain the balance of the
left and right side weight.  I do not use D ring, because the front
position is dangerous when we confronted a steep climb or rough
terrain.

This system works well, even in the mountaineering situation.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )