[pct-l] Tents vs Tarps - Bivies?

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sun Feb 6 11:44:19 CST 2011

Hey!

I'm not arguing.  I've used different tarps, from a tube tent to an old
north face fly, to a silnylon tarp.  I simply prefer a tent - and 24 oz
for the tent is weight worth it to me to carry.  As I said - different
strokes for different folks.  I simply don't see there is a right or
wrong here.

Jeff...