[pct-l] Fwd: [Cdt-l] Steripens

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sat Feb 5 13:46:26 CST 2011

If you're going to do resupply drops, the 123A batteries can be found at reasonable prices via places like Costco.

BUT, if you're willing to look a little, on the Internet you can get top quality 123's in bulk for very good prices.

This price can be beat with patience:
http://www.batteryjunction.com/energizer-cr123a-50qty.html

BillB