[pct-l] helping out with water report

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Feb 4 16:03:45 CST 2011

The status of the water may be in question, but that's only half the
value of the water report. What I found really helpful was when there
were instructions on where the water actually was, because some of it
was hard to find, or instructions on how to access it when you found
it and even better, how to find the water when it wasn't where it was
supposed to be.

Diane