[pct-l] Feathered Friends

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 00:34:37 CST 2011

I've had a Feathered Friends bag for about 8 years. Very well made,
top-notch materials. Folks there are friendly and helpful in making sure you
get the bag you want.

One thing that attracted me to FF was the availability of what they call a
groundsheet<http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bed.Acc/Groundsheets.html>,
which lets two people use one FF bag like a quilt. The groundsheet zips on
to the opened bag, and it has sleeves for two pads. My wife and I have used
it with RidgeRest and Z-Rest pads. Warm, comfortable, and light--great
solution if you're hiking with someone you love. The bad part is that, since
we have only one sleeping bag, I get to carry it.