[pct-l] lots of talk about snow

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Thu Feb 3 19:13:47 CST 2011

I have to back ned up on this one.  I ski Heavenly two days a week
almost ever week.  i have a particular log I watch on one chair ride and
have seen very little snow difference.  In fact two weeks ago, it was
poking out a bit more, but last sunday they got around 6 inches on the
mountain and it covered it back up.  I still see reports of 80+ inches
and for the record, the groomers there do a superb job.

Different story below 7K feet, but once you get over that line, there is
plenty of snow.