[pct-l] New Priority Mail Regional Boxes

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:56:06 CST 2011

I just checked the prices from San Diego to Mount Laguna, KM, Sierra City,
Ashland and Snoqualime Pass.  10 & 15 pounds in the Type B box is always
cheaper than Parcel Post or the large flat rate box.

Parcel Post is only less expensive for much lower weights, for example,
you'd have to ship less than 4 pounds to Mount Laguna, and less than 7
pounds to Snoqualime Pass.