[pct-l] All the legs

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:23:52 CST 2011

The numbers here appear to be from WTA ( Washington Trails Association).

These numbers include Backcountry horsemen and even bike riders.

The North 350 Blades added 1500+ hours to PCT only trail work from White Pass to the Canadian border.

I have no idea the hours the Backcountry Horsemen of Washington furnished to the PCT but it was substantial

Folks are out there working on our trails.

Bigfoot Jim