[pct-l] All the legs

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:08:37 CST 2011

how many hikers volunteer?
heres your answer.
More than 2600 volunteers worked at least one day on trail in 2011,
contributing more than 100,000 hours of work to trails in Washington.
The increase was fueled by 1,650 hikers who turned out for their first
work party.
this is from the washington trails website. it dosnt include work done
by the p.c.t.a. or the mazamas