[pct-l] More animal news to fuss about/horses

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 07:48:55 CST 2011

The Wagon Master writes: All rumors to the effect of me having deep pockets have been wiped out by supporting two sons in college, a wife who doesn't understand the words "fiscal responsibility" and the cost of driving a huge SUV (cause I need a huge SUV to fit me!) that only gets 15 mpg.  I HAVE to keep my financial input high to cover all of the stupid stuff I got myself into!
Switchback replies: This is too typical.  This is too common.  This is too plain.  I need something new and exciting from you.  Everyone has complaints like this.  I know.  You can join me on the 2013 record breaking PCT thru-trike.  You need to get a new Honda Goldwing trike.  I figure you can outfit yourself for about $45,000 including clothes and accessories.  You deserve it!  And you will get about 35 mpg.