[pct-l] 2 person tent under 3 lbs

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:15:05 CST 2011

So, I felt I was getting a little long-winded, so I didn't continue. But
although we went the whole trail with a Lunar Duo and I was happy we had
it, by the end I was thinking next time I do a long trail, I'd like to try
a tarp/bug bivy. I think the versatility of tarps is a real plus, and that
it would be nice to only have to set up a bug bivy when you really need it.