[pct-l] Ruling the PCT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 02:55:31 CST 2011

Mammoth Super Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Good luck on your knee and eye lens replacements.  Hope all goes well and you can continue your hard-core hiking expeditions.  With new, rebuild bionic knees you will be a lean, mean, unstoppable hiking machine and almost certain to shatter the record on your 2013 super hike.  Like I said good luck and get well soon.
Switchback replies: Thank you.  I have all my hiking gear carefully stored in the garage ready for an explosion on the trail.  Now if I can get rid of this skin cancer before hitting the trail, then I will be fine under my solar umbrella and Sun Precautions clothing.  No problem.