[pct-l] After the Hike

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:57:13 CST 2011

I had the same experience with my first thru hike.  Thought I'd have time
to figure out all the issues of life.

Instead I just had a wonderful time and saw so much and met so many great
folks.

Felt like a deer in the headlights for about two weeks after I got back.
Everything at work just moved so fast - it was like I was in slow motion.

I also think about the trail every day.

The biggest danger of a thru hike is not the stream crossings or the snow
or the bears -- it is the addiction.

Day-Late