[pct-l] Canada Permit

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Dec 11 22:21:02 CST 2011

there are some other documents that will work, like certain state IDs
and Drivers Licenses that have chips in them, so technically it is not
just a passport, but a passport is the most common document that meets
the W.H.T.I. standards.

I cross the border by foot in to Tijuana quite often and I use a
Passport Card, which is what I suggest everyone have. It is easier and
lighter, and can get wet.