[pct-l] Section Hiking in Winter

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Dec 3 19:40:20 CST 2011

Curious how the trail might be between Soledad Cyn Rd. and the
Tehachapis. I did a recent trip on Piedra Blanca trail which is west
not too far and although it was knee-deep in snow, it was beautiful.
If there are no real storms before the winter break, you might stand
a chance of having a nice trip there. But I'd check with her first.
She's got a web page out there for Hiker Heaven. http://
www.hikerheaven.com/. Don't know how often she reads all these PCT
emails.