[pct-l] 78% hike Cascade Locks to White Pass - skip Trout Lake

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Dec 1 09:03:26 CST 2011

I walked from the trail crossing most of the way to Trout Lake before
being picked up.  Oddly enough, Warner Springs Monty was in the back of
the pick-up.  And I'll attest to the scrumptiousness of burgers and beer
at the little drive in down the street from the post-office.

Jeffrey Olson
Jeff, just Jeff...