[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Jeff Judd frotiss_lupus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 12:48:16 CDT 2011

At the risk of becoming embroiled in an internet pissing contest and/or throwing fuel onto the fire of said pissing contest; as a short-time lurker, eventually to be long-time lurker, I thought I'd toss in my two cents.

I've only been reading the list since Nov. 2010 (11,800 emails since then, wow) but I have learned an absolutely absurd amount from the very experienced frequent posters whom we all know and admire.  It would be an absolute shame to lose any of their insight.  This community has been almost overwhelmingly helpful to my planning and gear choices, and I haven't even directly posed a question to the list yet.  Much love and many thanks to all of you.  Let's play as nicely as possible.

By way of post script, I very seriously question the estimate of 300 subscribers to this list.  I know the PCT has a much smaller following than say the AT, but I'd guess the number of lurkers to be much higher.

-Jeff