[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Mark Liechty mlaccs at mlaccs.com
Wed Aug 24 11:40:43 CDT 2011

On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:29 AM, Greg Carlsen wrote:

> However, to be clear, I don't see that Steel-Eye has any other viable choice
> then the course he has laid out.
> #####

As someone who has learned and shared a lot from the list but has zero ties to to politics*  it seems there are other options.  Take the offender out to the wilderness, whack them on the back of their knees with the biggest stick you can find, poor a couple of pounds of honey in their hair and back and leave them.   If they don't change repeat until they do.

* I do have some limited interest as a Student of Ned's class.   I think anyone attacking him is a total and complete jerk who should be beaten, shot and then hung.  If the rope breaks then repeat the process using a better rope.