[pct-l] glacial runoff

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:16:17 CDT 2011

Glacial silt isn't a health hazard that I'm aware of. If the water is simply somewhat cloudy I'd just do whatever I do with normal water. If it's outright muddy then yeah, you might want to pre-filter it or something. There's no particular reason to have to sterilize it more carefully than regular water, I don't think.

Eric