[pct-l] a late post

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:51:34 CDT 2011

This has become a huge 'nerd' fight.

"I'll moderate/limit your use on my forum."

"Oh yeah.  I'll moderate you on my list!"

Hahaha.  Can't we all just get along guys.

To the businessman who spoke up and said bashing companies is an easy blood
sport:  I think the truth will flush out on things like this.
Remember...companies should take the good with the bad.  Usually people talk
about the 'positive' on this site...so when a negative comment comes out
(customer service, velcro, zippers, Eric's elevation profiles...etc) it may
sting more.  However...it's definitely not a 'blood sport's.  The truth will
come out.

-Blister

AT 2006
JMT 2011 (Mt. Whitney, Shadow Lake, Half Dome, Mist Trail)
PCT 2011 (...pending)
"No Flips, No Skips, No Quits"