[pct-l] bad customer service experience with Froggtoggs

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Aug 14 13:31:24 CDT 2011

Yes, I need to get out and hike more. Sadly, I got a new job recently
and have a 6 month probation period where I'm not allowed to take a
vacation. But as soon as that is lifted, off I go. It'll be
Thanksgiving week or thereabouts. Anybody know if that might still be
a good time to hike California Section C (Cabazon - Big Bear - Cajon
Pass)?

Diane