[pct-l] Trip report-CA section G-long

CHRIS C MOORE ccdmoore at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 23:00:34 CDT 2011

If you ask your physician for a prescription they can write you one and review with you the indications for taking it. In addition they can determine if you have a contraindication for taking it, whether it might interact with your current medications and discuss possible side effects. For instance did you know that ciprofloxacin can cause hypersensitivity to sunlight resulting in a blistering rash to sun exposed skin? It can also cause achilles tendon rupture - hard to hike with that. There are good reasons why you need a medical professional to prescribe medications and a pharmacist to dispense them. Oh and your swollen hand. Unless you where bitten by a cat cellulitis won't cause your hand to blow up overnight. More likely you had a localized reaction to something from the bite.

Chris Moore, MD

> Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:50:55 -0700
> From: mardav at charter.net
> To: pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net
> Subject: [pct-l] Trip report-CA section G-long

 During a break at Golden Trout Creek, my hands were
.