[pct-l] Mariposa Plus

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Thu Aug 11 04:12:14 CDT 2011

I have used the Mariposa Plus for the past three years.  This pack has
worked well for me.  It is light weight and holds all my stuff including
a Bearvault 500.  I enjoy the web pockets on the sides for items that I
want quick access to, although I have needed to repair tears in the
netting.  I use dental floss.  I have added waist belt pockets to mine,
as well as shoulder strap-mounted bottle holders.  These additions only
weigh ounces and are a real addition to the versatility of the pack.

Shepherd