[pct-l] Fw: So. OR

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Aug 7 20:29:13 CDT 2011

I was with JoAnn and the spring is no longer fenced in. Up beside the road
just below where the use trail from the PCT joins the road was a pile of
fencing apparently removed from somewhere in the vicinity. The camping on
the road SE (uphill) beyond the "tank trap" barrier to vehicles is good,
reasonably level, and ample down wood for campfire.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>