[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6

Linda Bakkar ljbakkar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:33:04 CDT 2011

I, too, have postponed my PCT section hike until September.  To finish the
PCT in sections, I have to hike from the northern border of Crater Lake
National Park to the Columbia River.  Since I can be flexible, I want to
give the reported snow and ice time to melt more, and the swift rivers to go
down.  (And maybe the bugs won't be too bad then, either!)  I have already
called the places where my boxes were sent to alert them.  I just hope I can
finish this year!

Blue Butterfly

 Message: 3