[pct-l] The Thruhike Maildrop Shoppinglist

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 27 11:18:41 CDT 2011

Good morning, Deb,

My logistics and communications manager is my wife.  She keeps everything at
home organized, receives my approximately-weekly phone calls, and mails my
resupply boxes to those locations where I do not buy locally.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=165752

She keeps several check-lists of:  1) Items to put in each box, 2)
Possibilities for the desert, 3) Possibilities for the Sierras to Kennedy
Meadows, 4) Possibilities for the summer through N. California and Oregon,
and, 5) Possibilities for rainy Washington.

A gross list, in alphabetical order, is copied below just to illustrate the
kinds of things considered.  Some of those things I always carry, some I
never carry, and other things – maybe, at one time or another.

If you have any questions, let me know.  I expect your son will have the
time of his life.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09