[pct-l] The Thruhike Maildrop Shoppinglist

debdickason at yahoo.com debdickason at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 17:15:18 CDT 2011

As the mom of a thru hiker who leaves Seattle to start this journey May 5th, I would also appreciate this sort of information. At 24 he leaves feeling confident and prepared as any young man might. As his mother and observing support staff, I'm not feeling as prepared!

Any lists or clues to help would be greatly appreciated!

Deb