[pct-l] Kickoff Hiker Box and Job Offer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 11:11:16 CDT 2011

Melanie wrote: I'm alluring and attractive to the "over 50" crowd and to anyone who has been on the trail for 4 months but it looks like I'll be at the "Roost" anyway!  I'll bring the "Pirate Booty"
Switchback replies: Speaking of Pirate Booty, I bought two bags of candy bars for the Roost tables.  This will be another enticement to get hikers to be lured into the products and services area of the Pirate Lair at campsite #22.  If anyone gets there before I do, be sure to save the picnic table area for the Hiker Box gear that is free to any hiker who might need some items.  Everyone should bring excess gear to the Hiker Box area at campsite #22.

I need about 20 hot hiker babes, including Cougars, to be First Mates at the Pirate's Roost-Lair this year.  They will work on commission.  Because I am very unselfish and kindly, I am offering a 50% commission on all services and items they sell.  That is not too bad at all.  Plus, with my special 150% money back guarantee this year for the Kickoff, it is a sure winner.  Much treasure can be made by enterprising female hikers.  I will also need you to help me with the big SuperSecrets of Backpacking seminar on Friday at 2:30 PM at campsite #22.

SO, IF YOU ARE AN AMBITIOUS FEMALE HIKER AND HAVE THE GLITTER OF GOLD IN YOUR EYES -- THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!!!  See me Friday morning when I arrive at the Kickoff and campsite #22 for a pirate respectful interview.