[pct-l] Outrageous Marketing Ploy

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:18:44 CDT 2011

Friends, don't be deceived. This is a total scam and ripoff. Switchback used
to offer a 200% money-back guarantee. Who's pocketing the extra 50%?
Somebody's getting rich off of this, and I don't think it's John Muir.

And many thanks to Mr. S. H. Roomer for the Muiraphenalia. I intend to make
the first (and with any luck, last) bid. Happy belated birthday, JM! Here's
to 173 more.