[pct-l] Getting a flight or rental car around Wrightwood/Aqua Dulce

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 22 23:32:45 CDT 2011

Your best options are from Agua Dulce.  Others have given you good advice, except I don't think you want to get on a train directly from the trail . . . most come here and then get to the train station (or such).

Transportation links can be found at http://www.hikerheaven.com/index_files/Page649.htm

L-Rod