[pct-l] Solio charger

Melissa Rexilius melissa.rexilius at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:44:08 CDT 2011

Hi Kolby,I bought the exact same charger from Solio, H1000. I have no problems hooking it up to a charge with my iPhone 4, so I'm not sure why it would be giving you that problem. I haven't taken it out on trail yet, but it clearly gives a charge. I would get in touch with Solio direct to trouble shoot. It should work. On all iPhones too... that really sucks...
t.Rex---------------------------Hi,I was testing out the Solio H1000 with my iPhone. When I plug theminto each other, my iPhone tells me "Charging is not supported with thisaccessory." PALM TO FOREHEAD SLAP.Not a good thing to discover with just a week until the big hike. Hasanyone else had this problem? Any work arounds?
Kolby