[pct-l] "Six Million Steps: A Journey Inward" DVD Documntary

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:22:08 CDT 2011

I *told* you that you'd like it Eric--or should we call you "Hollywood"?

And yeah, I'm impressed how each filmmaker is able to come up with a unique
angle on the PCT. Squatch, Weathercarrot and ProDeal with the class DVDs,
NatGeo, Wizards, Six Million Steps, and others--all completely different
takes and all most enjoyable in their unique way. (Don't read that too
quickly, lest it sound like "almost enjoyable.")