[pct-l] Section L 2012

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:51:04 CDT 2011

I will be a Master Trail Angel (im learning from the list...) next
year on section L,but I will need urine samples before I can help
you,im taking a stand on the war on drugs! We all know Hikers are
dirtbags right. I will stand guard at the snowspring above "paradise
lake trail",just like the soup nazi,no sample,no water for you! If I
can search your bag,you can buy some of my food,and pass the toll.
Thats called helping,praise me please,and dont upset me.  O.K. now im
just bored,less then a week now! This is living,I love the PCT,and if
your a mule,can we drink from seperate waterholes! Hike On.