[pct-l] Section L 2012

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:29:30 CDT 2011

I plan on cashing in my pride and drinking from the fountain of the
better people(not),heck freedom is overrated,ask the Kurds! Lets all
be passive and obey the new lawmakers,dont upset the watermaster,or
???  Maybe they can tell us how to vote too,and if your really
thirsty........ Oh yeah,buy my burger,and ill let you buy fries. If
you think im the only one who thinks this way,you should see my
inbox,I might give Obama a run next time! Hike On. P.S. I heard the
water might not even be on for hikers anymore,so keep on fighting for
maybes,ill keep the freedom thing going.