[pct-l] Section L 2012

Empress evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 10:10:03 CDT 2011

I'm on the trail for 2 weeks and check in to find there are drug mules and drug tests... unplugs again and continues walking...North I believe...yes North is good.
Cheers to all.
BTW the water caches have been gifts to me on the trail. I do not depend on them but happily let them make my journey a bit less parched.
Ciao for Now.
Joyce aka The Rabbit Whsiperer