[pct-l] paradise valley cafe

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 13:37:34 CDT 2011

LMAO awesome!

Sugar Moma

________________________________
From: Timothy Nye <timpnye at gmail.com>
To: patti kulesz <peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com>
Cc: greg mushial <gmushial at gmdr.com>; pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 11:19:42 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] paradise valley cafe

You know, the cafe is pretty early in the trail.  Sure we're hungry, but how
hungry are we really?  The cafe owner might well benefit from a little pot
smoking on the trail by hikers so inclined.  Yes, I'm talking about
incorporating munchies into the business plan.  Not only will hiker trash lose
track of time, but the the extra hours will be spent significantly increasing
the owners bottom line; and perhaps even some hikers bottom lines!

The cafe could be transformed into a whirling vortex of food consumption.
Passerby would shield their children's eyes from the sight of a group food orgy
taking place on the outside patio where the sounds of contented grunts would
fill the air.

Yet the danger is that the cafe may not be the ones to fill these caloric
needs.  The solution is for the owner to open the packages not to see if any
weed might be present, but only to sequester any accompaning food when pot is
found!  Why didn't I think of this first?  The idea is too good not to
franchise!