[pct-l] Neo-Air mattress

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:05:10 CDT 2011

Louise,

To find small leaks you might need greater pressure than you can achieve with
your lungs. Realize that when you are laying on the mattress the pressure inside
is substantially higher - and air might leak out.  Try using compressed air to
raise the pressure to simulate this. Then hold mattress under water and watch
the bubbles. Leaks that can not be detected with just lung pressure can be found
this way.

MendoRider