[pct-l] Fw: Backcountry Yosemite

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 09:44:39 CDT 2011

It looks like you are going to Merced Lake via the lower trail that goes by
Washburn Lake.  The high trail is east of that and sort of parallels it. It hits
the Lewis Creek trail above Merced Lake.  It's a particular favorite of mine and
the view of the Clark range from it is spectacular.  But the trail you are
taking is also beautiful.  Hard to go wrong here!
Katy

GoSlowGoFar