[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

Kevin Renfrow kevinrenfrow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:09:46 CDT 2011

Not to mention reckless. They are not the police and have no legal
authority to be searching for drugs or other contraband (or whatever
else they're looking for??) in the first place. I'm not really sure
what benefit searching boxes gives them. It seems to me like they
would have a lot less liability if, heaven forbid, one of the boxes
shipped to them had illicit items and they hadn't opened it than if
they opened it (regardless of the illegality of opening another
person's mail).

-Kevin
http://www.hikingwithcrohns.com/