[pct-l] Mail

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:03:52 CDT 2011

 I do not know the specific sections, however, I will ask my friend the
lawyer which areas of the law apply the next time I see him and post at
another time.  One thing to understand is that on the book laws are very
general in many ways, as you pointed out.  Much of what we now know as legal
and illegal was determined to be so by a judge and has become legal
precedent.  Written laws can often be interpreted multiple ways.  Speaking
as a political scientist the fourth amendment is probably the most
applicable to this situation and probably that upon which all other
applicable US laws and precedents were derived from.
Granting another Power of Attorney with the certification of an notary can
withstand the greatest scrutiny.  In the end, if someone does not want to
prosecute you then it does not matter.  I have opened mailed on behalf of
others and others have done so on behalf of me solely based on verbal
consent.  If I sought to involve law enforcement I could do so but I choose
not to.  We all must pick and choose our battles.

Ben Grunbaum