[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 15 18:45:55 CDT 2011

I'll never forget the anthrax scare after 9-11.  They were warning everyone
about suspicious, crudely made letters and packages from people you didn't
know, and especially those that might have any type of powdery substance
coming from them.  That pretty much describes all the mail being held for
hikers . . . needless to say, I was taking my chances. Still do!

L-Rod