[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:47:14 CDT 2011

yes but not fair that they are "disposing" of ur drugs...maybe have two separate
bags and mark one for them and one for u? teehee

yeh if I was hiking I wouldn't send there b/c that's how things get taken from
ur box leaving u screwed, and I'm not talking about the drugs. Anyone can take
something out of the box after it's opened...think about what happened to me in
WS last year. Tent, spikes, food (and I'm on a special diet...none of the things
I could get in WS...good thing I only had to suffer for three days).

Sugar Moma