[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Apr 15 16:07:12 CDT 2011

Maybe they have other reasons. I don't know them,  so take a different hypothetical case. What someone wanted to help hikers but was on parole and any drugs on property sent them back to prison. Two choices, make absolute certain there are no drugs, or don't help hikers.

IF it's disclosed it's not unethical, it's part of the deal.

Personally I think they could be saying it  without doing it just so no one sends illicit stuff there.

But my point is, they don't have to help us hikers, they choose to, and we should appreciate what they do and not be picky.  Reminds me of past hikers demanding free or discounted meals, over stuffing motel rooms, expressing anger at cachers when water caches are dry, then wondering why people don't want hikers in their town.