[pct-l] Permethrin

Linda Bakkar ljbakkar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:43:54 CDT 2011

I've used permethrin.  I didn't have trouble with bugs, but maybe it was the
time of year, or the area I went through, or whatever...but I don't think it
harmed my clothing or anything.  I remember there were some mosquitoes
around, and I was thinking that it was helping. I think it takes about 6
washes to finally wash it out, so it has to be repeated on a long trip.

Blue Butterfly