[pct-l] Full mail box...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:26:30 CDT 2011

Just call me Silver Shroomer!  Holly crap, I need to get a life!  Actually I
just got back from 3 days in the Orestimba Wilderness.  WOW!  Calif 200
years ago, and stunningly beautiful.  Lots of water and swimming holes, and
all just South of San Jose in Henry Coe State Park, second only to Anza
Borrego in size.  So I guess I've got a pretty great life after all.

Shroomer (I'd use the new one, but am too lazy to type all those extra
letters everytime.)