[pct-l] Esbit Cubes

Glenn Bradford glenn.bradford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:46:12 CDT 2011

Thanks Tim. When I got the Caldera I had similar concerns - that big
piece of metal sure looks like a hassle. I was hoping to store it open
in the pack somehow, but it would cause wear and tear on the
internals. Perhaps I will try to abuse the caldera sheet metal a bit
more and see if I can roll it up tightly...